1. Carefully unpack all components
2. Remove lid from vessel.
3. Insert reed sticks into vessel.
4. Allow the reed sticks to absorb the fragrant oil.
5. Reverse the reeds to expose the scented ends to the air.
6. Turn the reeds occasionally to refresh scent. When rotating reeds, use paper towel or cloth to eliminate any excess oil from dripping onto surface.
Grasse Reed Diffuser (200ml)
Main Notes: Fresh Tea, Pear, Iris
Top: Fresh Tea, Pear
Middle: Orchid, Rose, Violet Leaf
Base: Soft Musk, Iris
A luminous blend dewy pear and young roses paired with freshly brewed floral tea, softly blending into a gentle trail of orchid, iris and violet leaves.
Inspired by the ethereal flower landscapes, and perfume houses littered across the countryside town of southern France – Grasse.