• Burn the candle for at least l hour or till melted wax reaches the edges of the vessel before extinguishing the
flame, this will prevent the candle from tunnelling and give a good clean burn.
• Trim the wick to 0.5cm before each burn and remove any debris lo avoid soot and smoke.
• Allow the candle to completely cool before relighting.
• Don’t burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop burning your candle when only 0.5cm of wax remains.
Grasse Scented Candle (150g)
Main Notes: Fresh Tea, Pear, Iris
Top: Fresh Tea, Pear
Middle: Orchid, Rose, Violet Leaf
Base: Soft Musk, Iris
A luminous blend dewy pear and young roses paired with freshly brewed floral tea, softly blending into a gentle trail of orchid, iris and violet leaves.
Inspired by the ethereal flower landscapes, and perfume houses littered across the countryside town of southern France – Grasse.
Only 1 left in stock