1. Carefully unpack all components
2. Remove lid from vessel.
3. Insert reed sticks into vessel.
4. Allow the reed sticks to absorb the fragrant oil.
5. Reverse the reeds to expose the scented ends to the air.
6. Turn the reeds occasionally to refresh scent. When rotating reeds, use paper towel or cloth to eliminate any excess oil from dripping onto surface.
London Reed Diffuser (200ml)
Main Notes: Bergamot Tea . Neroli . Oakmoss
Top: Bergamot Tea, Rosemary
Middle: Orchid, Neroli
Base: Oakmoss, Cedar
An elegant blend of bergamot tea with a hint of aromatic rosemary that opens into the freshness of neroli and orchid blooms, resting gently into light oakmoss and cedar base.
Inspired by the phenomenal change of seasons at Hyde Park, Central London.