• Burn the candle for at least l hour or till melted wax reaches the edges of the vessel before extinguishing the
flame, this will prevent the candle from tunnelling and give a good clean burn.
• Trim the wick to 0.5cm before each burn and remove any debris lo avoid soot and smoke.
• Allow the candle to completely cool before relighting.
• Don’t burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop burning your candle when only 0.5cm of wax remains.
London Scented Candle (150g)
Main Notes: Bergamot Tea, Neroli, Oakmoss
Top: Bergamot Tea, Rosemary
Middle: Orchid, Neroli
Base: Oakmoss, Cedar
An elegant blend of bergamot tea with a hint of aromatic rosemary that opens into the freshness of neroli and orchid blooms, resting gently into light oakmoss and cedar base.
Inspired by the phenomenal change of seasons at Hyde Park, Central London.
Only 1 left in stock