1. Carefully unpack all components
2. Remove lid from vessel.
3. Insert reed sticks into vessel.
4. Allow the reed sticks to absorb the fragrant oil.
5. Reverse the reeds to expose the scented ends to the air.
6. Turn the reeds occasionally to refresh scent. When rotating reeds, use paper towel or cloth to eliminate any excess oil from dripping onto surface.
New York City Reed Diffuser (200ml)
Main Notes: Rum. Amber. Bergamot
Top: Bergamot, Neroli
Middle: Leather, Rum
Base: Patchouli, Amber
A distinct blend of bergamot and amber, paired with a dash of rum that slows into an intoxicating mix of leather and woody notes.
Inspired by the glitz, glamour and sophistication of New York’s Fifth Avenue.