• Burn the candle for at least l hour or till melted wax reaches the edges of the vessel before extinguishing the
flame, this will prevent the candle from tunnelling and give a good clean burn.
• Trim the wick to 0.5cm before each burn and remove any debris lo avoid soot and smoke.
• Allow the candle to completely cool before relighting.
• Don’t burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop burning your candle when only 0.5cm of wax remains.
New York City Scented Candle (150g)
Main Notes: Rum. Amber. Bergamot
Top: Bergamot, Neroli
Middle: Leather, Rum
Base: Patchouli, Amber
A distinct blend of bergamot and amber, paired with a dash of rum that slows into an intoxicating mix of leather and woody notes.
Inspired by the glitz, glamour and sophistication of New York’s Fifth Avenue.
Out of stock