London Scent – Main Notes: Bergamot Tea . Neroli . Oakmoss
An elegant blend of bergamot tea with a hint of aromatic rosemary that opens into the freshness of neroli and orchid blooms, resting gently into light oakmoss and cedar base.
Inspired by the phenomenal change of seasons at Hyde Park, Central London.
New York Scent – Main Notes: Rum . Amber . Bergamot
A distinct blend of bergamot and amber, paired with a dash of rum that slows into an intoxicating mix of leather and woody notes.
Inspired by the glitz, glamour and sophistication of New York’s Fifth Avenue.
Grasse Scent – Main Notes: Fresh Tea . Pear . Iris
A luminous blend dewy pear and young roses paired with freshly brewed floral tea, softly blending into a gentle trail of orchid, iris and violet leaves.
Inspired by the ethereal flower landscapes, and perfume houses littered across the countryside town of southern France – Grasse.
1. Carefully unpack all components
2. Remove lid from vessel.
3. Insert reed sticks into vessel.
4. Allow the reed sticks to absorb the fragrant oil.
5. Reverse the reeds to expose the scented ends to the air.
6. Turn the reeds occasionally to refresh scent. When rotating reeds, use paper towel or cloth to eliminate any excess oil from dripping onto surface.